- 1 mature avocado (I usually use the Hass variety)
- 1 small glove of garlic
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- a pinch of chili powder
- a couple of drops of freshly squeezed lime juice
- if you like a couple of fresh leaves of cilantro,chopped (go easy on that! It quickly gets to strong and tastes soapy)
- Mash the avocado (I simply use a fork to do it)
- Press the garlic in
- Add salt, cayenne pepper and chili powder
- Mix well
- Add the lime juice (That's mainly to prevent the guacamole from getting brownish)
- Add the cilantro
- Taste and add more of the ingredients if needed
- Mix again and done!
Note: The garlic taste gets stronger if you let the dip stand a bit, so don't exaggerate!