Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 300 g glass/ rice noodles
- 400 g sliced chicken breast
- 300 g fresh or frozen veggies (carrots, green beans, broccoli, capsicum...), chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce, 3 tbsp. rice wine or medium-dry sherry, 3 tbsp. water
- a pinch of ginger powder, dried lemon grass, chili powder, pepper and salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Soak the noodles in hot water for 10 to minutes or until soft but still al dente, rinse with cold water
- Mix the soy sauce, sherry, water and spices and set aside
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok and start frying the onion and the garlic, ad the chicken after a couple of minutes.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes, then add the spice mix.
- Add the veggies and stir fry everything for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the veggies still slightly crunchy.
- Combine in a large bowl with the noodles and sesame seeds