Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 400 g rigatoni
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 200 g gorgonzola
- 100 g fresh cream
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- salt & pepper
- toasted pine nuts
- 25 g of butter
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.
- Heat the butter in a medium saucepan and add the spinach, stir well.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Turn down the heat to medium heat and add the gorgonzola. Let the gorgonzola melt completely.
- Add fresh cream and bring to boil. When it starts boiling turn down the heat immediately (if you have a gas stove) or take the saucepan off the heat.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve pasta with sauce and toasted pine nuts on top.