Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2):
- Prepare your ingredients: chop the tomatoes in half, wash and dry the spinach, peel the garlic, slightly beat the eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Heat up a large non-stick pan and add the garlic and tomatoes. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove the garlic, make sure that your pan is well greased and that the ingredients are spread evenly in pan.
- Add the egg mix and turn down the heat to low-medium heat. As long as the eggss are still liquid add spoons of gorgonzola. It should melt evenly in the mix.
- Flip the frittata when the egg has thickened completely. I usually use a plate to turn it.
- Keep frying until it's also golden brown underneath, then transfer it to a plate and cut in slices (like cake).
Relax, enjoy and let someone else do the dishes! ;-)